Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Last Chance Sale-A-Bration Products is what we are featuring today. Can you believe Sale-A-Bration products are only available for 4 more days! That’s right so hurry and grab your favorites by March 31st!
For my Sale-A-Bration product, I am featuring the Little Ladybug stamp set. Not only is this a product available during Sale-A-Bration…….it’s one you can earn for free as a hostess reward with a qualifying order or workshop. And what is really neat is that we have coordinating Ladybug Dies too!
I used all four ladybug images on my card and added a neat twist by “featuring” one of those ladybugs and adding color to it. I stamped all four with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and then stamped the one in color on a scrap piece of Whisper White, colored it with my Stampin’ Blends Markers, cut it with the die and then glued it over the first stamped image for placement. Here’s a close-up of my coloring:
I love the color combination of Poppy Parade and Balmy Blue together. I used both colors with the cardstock and the Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Card Base: Poppy Parade Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″
- Layer #2: Balmy Blue Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Start by stamping the sentiment first and stamping the four ladybugs around the sentiment, all using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ladybug Image: Stamp the ladybug image on scrap Whisper White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Cut with the die and color using Poppy Parade and Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends Markers. Cut over the first ladybug using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Color the pink Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots using the Dark Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends Marker and glue to card front.