The scenery also includes deer, some funky trees, leaves in the foreground and a watering hole. I used Clear Wink Of Stella to color over the water once I was all done. It looks fabulous and sparkly:
My last photo shows you the birds. I also used the Suble Embossing Folder to add texture to the stamped layer once all of my stamping was completed:
Here is a listing of my layers:
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Tranquil Textures Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Wrap Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon around the designer paper and tie into a bow on the very left. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 4″ x 3″. Stamp the scenery using Balmy Blue, Soft Sea Faom, Basic Black, Shaded Spruce and Early Espresso Inks. Emboss using the Subtle Embossing Folder. Color the water using Clear Wink Of Stella. Glue to card front at an angle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Basic Black Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Hand-cut close to the lettering. Cut a scallop circle using Whisper White Cardstock and the 1-1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Stamp the trees and leaf image in the center. Layer over a Basic Black Cardstock circle cut with the 1-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch. Glue the sentiment in the center using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Glue to the bottom right on the stamped layer.
- Stamps: Seize The Day
- Inks: Balmy Blue, Soft Sea Faom, Basic Black, Shaded Spruce and Early Espresso
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
- Accessories: Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon
- Tools: 1-1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Clear Wink Of Stella, Subtle Embossing Folder
- Designer Paper: Tranquil Textures
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: