Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Halloween Favors. Halloween sure is going to be different for the kiddos this year with covid-19. I wondert to myself quite often if kids truly understand what is going on with life in general.
Stampin’ Up! always carries the neatest products that we can quickly use to create projects just like the one you see below, where I used the 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ Acetate Card Boxes:
I love the size and how easily and quickly I decorated for Halloween!
I filled the box with 6 Mini Reese’s Cups.
The designer paper I used is the Magic In The Night Designer Paper along with Mango Melody Cardstock and the Gift Wrapped Bundle. You can easily copy my project by doing the following:
- Wrap Layer #1: Pumpkin Pie Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 2″. Set aside.
- Wrap Layer #2: Magic In The Night Designer Paper 8-1/2″ x 1-1/2″. Glue to layer #1. Wrap around the treat box, overlap the ends and glue with Tear & Tape. You should be able to remove the wrap if you choose to.
- Bow: Stamp the bow on Pumpkin Pie Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color alternating stripes using the Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. Cut with the Gift Bow Builder Punch and glue to wrap using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Cut with the Classic Label Punch and glue to wrap using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tag: Cut the mini tag using the Gift Bow Builder Punch and Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp the spider in the center using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Glue to bow using a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: