Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. This week we are showcasing projects about being grateful or Thanksgiving. I always hate it when we jump from Halloween right to Christmas and skip right over Thanksgiving in the commercial world. Thanksgiving is such an important holiday and that’s why I created a Thanksgiving card for our theme this week:
The Wishing You Well stamp set has the most beautiful images and sentiments and it’s one of our “distinktive” stamp sets. These stamps are actually made from real photographs. I especially love that little bow image:
- Card Base: Rich Razzleberry Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Country Lane Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Country Lane Designer Paper 4″ x 1-1/2″. Glue to layer #2 about 1-1/4″ from the bottom.
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock 4-1/2″ x 2-3/4″. Stamp the wheat image using So Saffron Ink. Stamp the flowers over the wheat image using Mango Melody Ink. Stamp the sentiment using Early Espresso Ink. Glue to card front centered.
- Bow: Stamp the bow using Early Espresso Ink but stamp on scrap paper first and without re-inking, stamp on Whisper White Cardstock. Hand-cut and glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Share What You Love Artisan Pearls to the wheat image.
- Stamps: Wishing You Will
- Inks: So Saffron, Mango Melody, Early Espresso
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
- Designer Paper: County Lane
- Tools: Paper Snips, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Accessories: Share What You Love Artisan Pearls
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: