Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Are you enjoying earning FREE Sale-A-Bration products? This is my favorite time of year. I love seeing all of my customers earn FREE products! This week for our blog hop, we are all featuring our favorite Sale-A-Bration products. Mine just happens to be the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set. An added bonus is the coordinating Lily Pad Dies, woohoo!
I sprinkled with water using my Aqua Painter:
I squeezed the water from the Aqua Painter and let the drops fall on my cardstock. The water made the sponged ink lighten up and spread. I love the look that this creates. I call this my Water-Droplets-To-Paper Technique.
Are you ready to create this card? Here are the steps:
- Card Base: Gorgeous Grape Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Sponge the three ink colors by starting with the lightest color and ending with the darkest color. Use the Aqua Painter to add droplets of water. Allow to dry. Glue to card front.
- Lily’s: Stamp three lilies using Gorgeous Grape Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Use the Aqua Painter to color with the ink lines. Cut with the coordinating dies. Set aside.
- Lily Pad’s: Stamp three lily pads using Granny Apple Green Ink. Use the Aqua Painter to color with the ink lines. Cut with the coordinating dies. Set aside.
- Leaves: Stamp three leaves using Granny Apple Green Ink. Use the Aqua Painter
to color with the ink lines. Cut with the coordinating dies. Set aside.
- Glue the lily pads on card front. Glue the lilies in place using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Glue the leaves tucked under the flowers using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Champagne Rhinestone Jewels to the background.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the Well Said stamp set on a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock 1/2″ side using Granny Apple Green Ink. Cut the ends by inserting one end at a time inside the hole of the Tailored Tag Punch. Glue over the lilies using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: