So sad to tell you we are into our final week during our Fall Collections Edition at Create with Connie & Mary but guess what, we are already working on the next edition…..coming soon! I hope all of our subscribers enjoyed our 4 full weeks of projects. You can still sign up and view every single project. Just visit the Create with Connie & Mary blog and you can sign up there today!
Here is my card for our sketch challenge this week:
And this is the sketch we are all using:
It was fun to piece together different designer paper panels with the stamped image panel in the center:
- Cardstock: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
- Inks: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Soft Sky
- Stamps: Gently Falling, Truly Grateful
- DSP: Sweater Weather
- Accessories: Candy Dots, Candy Dots Brad Bases, 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Early Espresso
- Tools: Corner Rounder Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies, Big Shot Machine, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Sticky Strip, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by to visit!