Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Cute Halloween projects. When we have beautiful products from Stampin’ Up! to play with, how can you not come up with a cute Halloween project? Here’s mine:
If you look closely at my bats, I did something a little different to them.
I colored my bats with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen and when the glue was almost
dry, I added my thumb print to the glue to give it some texture. Neat huh?
Next, open the card and this is what you find on the inside.
Lots and lots of layers on this card and a neat Z Fold:
- Card Base: Rich Razzleberry Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 2-1/8″ and 4-1/4″. Fold in opposite directions to create the Z Fold.
- Layer #2 Front: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 1-7/8″.
- Layer #3 Front: Magic In The Night Designer Paper 5″ x 1-5/8″. Glue over the white layer.
- Layer #4 Front: Cut Rich Razzleberry Cardstock using the Halloween Magic Dies and glue to the center fold by adding glue to the left side only.
- Layer #5 Front: Stamp the label image using Cajun Craze Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut with the Halloween Magic Dies and glue to the center of Layer #4.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and cut with the Classic Label Punch. Glue to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bats: Cut the two bats using the dies and Basic Black Cardstock. Use the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to add glue over both bats and when almost dry, press your thumb to add texture. Glue to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionlas.
- Layer #2 Inside: Glue a piece of Whisper White Cardstock measuring 5-1/4″ x 4″ to the inside of the card.
- Layer #3 Inside: Cut a piece of the Magic In The Night Designer Paper to the right measuring 5″ x 1-5/8″.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: