Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. I love that our blog hop today is featuring “Black or White or Both”. Doesn’t black & white paired together scream elegance?
I used the Marbled background stamp, along with the Leaf Punch, Flourish Thinlits Dies and the Stitched Shaped Framelits Dies for my layers. Notice the pretty details here:
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 11” x 4-1/4”. Score at 5-1/2” and fold.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4” x 4”. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Stamp the Marbled stamp using Memento Black Ink. This is easier done by placing the stamp face up and inking it. Place the cardstock layer over the stamp and add a piece of scrap paper on top. Add pressure over the cardstock with your hands. Glue the stamped layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #4: Stamp the sentiment using Memento Black Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut out using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. NOTE: Leave room on the left side when cutting. Wrap the Basic Black Twine around the square on the left, three times and tie into a bow. Glue the square to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Leaves: Cut out 3 Basic Black Cardstock leaves using the Leaf Punch and cut out 2 leaves using the Flourish Dies and Whisper White Cardstock. Glue and tuck the leaves under the square
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Marbled, All Things Thanks
- Inks: Basic Black
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
- Accessories: Basic Black Bakers Twine
- Tools: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Leaf Punch, Flourish Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies