I started out with Gray Granite for my card base and found a few patterns from the Twinkle, Twinkle Designer Paper to us on the front and on the inside:
Do you notice a new embossed background? Yes! I used the new Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder that will be available on September 5th in the new 2018 Holiday Catalog:
The sliver of designer paper you see peeking on the right-hand side of the card is actually glued to the inside of the card. My front is cut a little shorter then the normal card to allow the strip to be visible:
Here’s one more photo of the full card and if you keep reading, I’ll list all of the supplies & measurements I used below this photo:
- Card Base: Gray Granite Cardstock measuring 8″ x 5-1/2″. Score at 3-3/4″ and fold.
- Layer #2: Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 5″ x 3-1/2″. Emboss with the Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder. Glue to card front making sure the right side is even with th edge of the card base.
- Layer #3: Cut a Whisper White Cardstock circle using the 3″ Stitched Shapes Dies. Stamp the images at the bottom using Night of Navy Ink for the sentiment, Blushing Bride Ink for the heart and Soft Seafoam Ink for the twinkles. Glue to card front on the left. Overhand about 1/4″ and snip the end off.
- Banners: Cut two banners using two patterns from the Twinkle, Twinkle Deisgner Paper to measure1″ wide. Glue one a little longer then the other and trim off the tops.
- Bib: Stamp the bib image using Gray Granite Ink and color using a Blender Pen, Blushing Bride Ink and Soft Sea Foam Ink. Stamp the twinkle image using Soft Sea Foam Ink. Hand-cut and glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Elephant: Stamp the elephant using Gray Granite Ink and color using Gray Granite Ink and a Blender Pen. Hand-cut and glue to the bib using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hearts: Stamp two hearts using Gray Granite Ink on Blushing Bride Cardstock. Hand-cut and glue
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: