Good Morning! I have a card for you today using a color challenge at Create with Connie & Mary. but before I show you my card you need to visit to see Melissa Davies preview project for Preview Week. She will have some blog candy for you and you can also sign up for our new Card “Create”tions Celebrations Edition:
We’ve had Preview Projects all week so far with FREE Blog Candy and there’s more to come for the remainder of the week. Here’s what our subscription is all about:
Card Create-tions Celebrations
featuring stamp sets in the Annual, Occasions and Online Catalogs!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs April 5 – 25
* FREE Preview March 30-April 4
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access for up to a YEAR!
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
Now on to the color challenge used for today’s card:
I chose to use Moon Lake for my stamp set today:
And because the stamp image is a canoe all by itself, I thought the sentiment from the Just Sayin’ stamp set was so appropriate:
Here are the supplies I used on my card today:
- Stamps: Moon Lake, Just Sayin’
- Inks: Sahara Sand
- Accessories: Candy Dots
- DSP: Something Borrowed
- Cardstock: Soft Sky, Rose Red, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
- Tools: Oval Collection Framelits Dies, Word Bubbles Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
It’s my turn tomorrow for my Preview Project so make sure you come back and visit!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!