Good morning! With spring finally in the air here, how appropriate to find these new colors this week for our color challenge at Create with Connie & Mary:
Please be patient with me on some of my photo’s. I purchased a light box and am experimenting with it. My background is supposed to be white but looks blue in this photo:
Do you like my orange rhinestones? I colored them with an orange Permanent marker. This colors the rhinestones so nice and doesn’t wipe off. I usually let them dry for about a minute before I handle them. I sponged my Whisper White Cardstock piece by adding Tangerine Tango on one half of the card diagonally and then adding Daffodil Delight on the opposite end. If you start in the corner and work your way up, the sponging lightens up. I kept adding ink from the corner and upwards to achieve the dark to light shades:
- Stamps: My Friend, Blessings From Heaven
- Inks: Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Garden Green, Tangerine Tango
- Tools: Sticky Strip, Sponges
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Gumball Green 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Misc: Orange Permanent Marker
- 3 weeks of FABULOUS card ideas – 18 different sets (not including our two Preview sets).
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards…for a total of 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor as a bonus item using
the same set we use during the week. These WILL be displayed publicly
but only subscribers will see the cards!
- Featuring designers: Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier, Nicole Tugrul, Connie Babbert, and Mary Brown
The Create with Connie and Mary Card Create-tions session runs from March 30 thru April 19!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!