Before I move on to today’s post, did you know that we, the designers, are getting ready for another Card “Create”tions Subscription at Create with Connie & Mary…….ALL cards! I love, love, love this subscription!
- 3 weeks of FABULOUS card ideas – 18 different sets (not including our two Preview sets).
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards…for a total of 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor as a bonus item using
the same set we use during the week. These WILL be displayed publicly
but only subscribers will see the cards!
- Featuring designers: Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier, Nicole Tugrul, Connie Babbert, and Mary Brown
The Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions PREVIEW starts March 25 and the session runs from March 30 thru April 19! Make sure you visit to sign up!
Now on to this week’s new challenge. We have a color challenge this week:
I quadruple layered my cardstock colors. Here are the layers I used:
- Old Olive: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored in the center at 5 1/2″ and folded
- Basic Black: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Strawberry Slush: 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Whisper White: 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
For the top layer, I embossed the Delicate Designs Embossing Folder twice diagonally, facing each other and leaving about an inch in-between the embossings:
- Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic Black, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
- Inks: Old Olive, Basic Black, Strawberry Slush
- Accessories: Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Pearl Jewels
- Stamps: Six-sided Sampler
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Hexagon Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Visit the designers at Create with Connie & Mary and say Hi to each one of them. We all love to hear from you!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!