Welcome back stampers! Today we have a great color challenge for you at Create with Connie & Mary! Just take a look for yourself:
I decided to leave a lot of white space on my card and make it “Clean & Simple”:
I used the “Layered Labels” for my background and stamped using “VersaMark Ink” and sprinkled “Pool Party Embossing Powder”. You can see how shiny the embossing powder is using the photo below:
It was so easy to stamp the flower image first on “So Saffron Cardstock” using “So Saffron Ink” and then stamping the sentiment directly over the flower with “Island Indigo Ink”. I then cut the cardstock using my “Ovals Framelits Dies”:
Make sure to visit the designers at Create with Connie & Mary today or anytime this week. I hope we designers give you some inspiration to come join us also!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, So Saffron
- Inks: VersaMark, So Saffron, Island Indigo
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Ovals Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Pool Party Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Mini Glue Dots
- Accessories: 3/8″ Ruffled Ribbon, Pearl Jewels
- Stamps: Layered Labels, Oh Hello
Thanks for stopping by to visit!