Hi there stampers! It’s so nice to see you again today. Today I have a card for the Create with Connie & Mary challenge and we have a sketch for you this week. Remember that I am using the same stamp set for the whole month of April:
I went with the square card today but made it a little smaller than most 5″ x 5″ cards. This one measures 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″:
Here are my layers:
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″, score and fold in half
- Tangerine Tango Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Floral District DSP: 3 5/8″ x 3 5/8″
I then stamped my flower image from the Best of Flowers Stamp Set using VersaMark Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and sprinkled Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder and set with my Heat Tool. Next I cut out the shape. Notice the size of the Apothecary Accents Framelits Die? I altered it, making it shorter. I have a tutorial on how to achieve this HERE. Once I had my shape cut out and sized the way I wanted, I added a little sliver of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock cut with the Scallop Border Punch:
I made my own embellishment by adding a flower from the DSP cut with the 1/2″ Circle Punch and added it to the center of a Soda Pop Top glued on with a Stampin’ Dimensional. The Soda Pop Top is then glued in place on my cardstock with Mini Glue Dots. The sentiment from the Tea Shoppe Stamp Set is also embossed, cut with the Modern Label Punch and glued with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
Be sure to visit Create with Connie & Mary this week and maybe think about joining our challenge!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
- Inks: VersaMark
- DSP: Floral District
- Stamps: Best of Flowers, Tea Shoppe
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Scallop Border Punch, 1/2″ Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Heat Tool, Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder
- Accessories: Soda Pop Tops
Thanks for stopping by to visit!