I haven’t used my “Bird Punch” as a bird for quite some time so I thought I would dig it out for this week’s color challenge at Create with Connie & Mary! Once I had this card completed I decided to order a 2nd “Bird Punch”. You see, I do lots of classes and stamp camps and this little ole birdie has lots of miles on him and he’s beginning to be quite loose. I’m afraid if I don’t have a spare, I might end up with an Oops in the middle of a class. This ole birdie has earned his money’s worth!
This is the color challenge for this week, won’t you consider joining us?
My little birdie card:
I was so amazed at how well these colors worked together. I am quite happy with this card as it is so sweet & elegant for a holiday card:
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze
- DSP: In-Color Paper Pack, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Stamps: Greetings of the Season, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Baker’s Twine
- Inks: Wisteria Wonder, Baja Breeze
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Bird Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Small Heart Punch
Come join us this week for the color challenge at Create with Connie & Mary!