These colors scream “Fall or Autumn” to me. Welcome to another week of Create with Connie & Mary as we embark you on a color challenge!
My Create card:
One of my favorite stamps is the….well, I’m not sure what to call it but “splotch, splash, splat, blotch”? image from “French Foliage”. Notice how I filled in my DSP background layer with the stamp?
My pearls, they’re brown? Yes! I used 9 of them, tapped my VersaMark Ink Pad on them and sprinkled Early Espresso Embossing Powder and heat set with my Heat Tool. How cool is that?
- Cardstock: Gumball Green, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
- Inks: Chocolate Chip, Summer Starfruit, Chocolate Chip, VersaMark
- Stamps: Full of Blessings, French Foliage
- Accessories: 3/8″ Stitched Ribbon in Gumball Green, Pearl Jewels
- Tools: Delicate Doilies Sizzlits, Big Shot Machine, 2 1/2″ Circle Punch, Ticket Duo Builder Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Heat Tool, Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Blender Pen
- DSP: In Color 2013 Paper pack
Please feel free to join us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!