I’m not usually a huge fan of ice cream….except for summertime. And it has finally been warm here, enough to crave ice cream! And that’s what I love about Stampin’ Up!’s Cupcake Punch……..turn the cupcake top into an ice cream cone. Today we have a color challenge at Create with Connie & Mary. Join us and play the color challenge:
I used the Brights Patterns Paper Pack and punched 2 scoops..one in Old Olive DSP and one in Daffodil Delight DSP. I wanted the ice cream cone to match the black in the background and did you notice the embossing? Yes…..a brand new embossing folder! It is called “Houndstooth”. I even embossed the ice cream cone with it! The shape is from the new Pennants Punch!
Complete the card by adding a little bling. I added a few Rhinestone Brads for just the right amount of glimmer!
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
- DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Pack
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Cupcake Punch, Pennant Punch, Scallop Oval Die, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
- Stamp Sets: Dot, Dot, Dot, Friendly Phrases
- Inks: Basic Black