Happy Thursday………do you know what that means? It’s another Create with Connie & Mary Challenge! Today we have a color challenge:
When we demo’s were allowed to pre-order some of the new items in the new Idea Book & Catalog on June 1st, this was one of the stamp sets I chose:
I just love snowmen so of course I couldn’t pass up this new set. It is called Snow Much Fun. And I had snow much fun coloring him! I also decorated my panel with the snowflakes from the Snow Swirled Stamp Set in Marina Mist Ink. Notice the Regal Rose panel that is embossed with snowflakes. The Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Folder was used and then I added a few Pearl Jewels.
When I stamped my snowman, I first stamped him on Whisper White and then stamped him a second time on Regal Rose Cardstock. I had cut the scarf and the ribbon on the hat from the Regal Rose Cardstock and glued it to my first snowman. I also added a border using the new Lace Ribbon Border Punch. I tucked about 2/3rd’s of it under my panel.
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Regal Rose, Marina Mist, Whisper White
- Inks: Basic Black, Marina Mist, Watercolor Crayons
- Stamp Sets: Snow Much Fun, Snow Swirled
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Folder, Word Window Punch, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Blender Pen, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- DSP: Neutrals Patterns Paper Pack
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
I hope you enjoyed my card for today. Feels like Christmas in July doesn’t it? Please join us for the challenge.