We are doing something a little different this week. The Create with Connie & Mary challenge is going to run for TWO weeks and you have a couple of options. You can do the sketch or the color challenge or BOTH in one card! Also, Create with Connie & Mary designed the card so if you want, you could do a circle card instead of a square. Now YOU ONLY HAVE TO DO ONE CARD! And that card will be good for TWO WEEKS. This gives the girls a chance to enjoy themselves at convention.
This first photo is the sketch challenge:
And then there’s the color challenge:
For the pennants I used So Saffron Cardstock on the bottom layer and then I used Basic Gray and Pumpkin Pie from the Patterns Paper Packs for the top layer. I added the little flowers from the Boho Blossoms punch adorned with Rhinestone Jewels. For the thank you pennant, I used a Sponge Dauber and colored a toothpick with Basic Gray Ink and glued in place on the front of my card and then attached the final pennant. So fun!
- Stamp Sets: Love & Care, Pennant Parda
- Inks: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Basic Gray
- Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Basic Gray, Whisper White
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Petite Pennants Builder Punch
- Accessories: Bakers Twine, Rhinestone Jewels
- Non-SU: Toothpick