You know, I’ve always struggled with color challenge’s but since being a part of the Create with Connie & Mary Design Team, I think I keep getting better and better. These 3 colors look great together: I just love this stamp set from the new Summer Mini Catalog. What a quick and easy way to whip up some “flowerfull” backgrounds! The stamp set is called “Fabulous Florets”. Take a peek below:
- Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Shimmer Paper
- Inks: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Peach Parfait
- Tools: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Modern Label Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
- Stamp Sets: Fabulous Florets, Style Beautiful (sentiment)
- Accessories: Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon
Dig out your Stampin’ Up! supplies and join us in the challenge. Remember, we are only Stampin’ Up! now. I would love to see what you can come up with using these 3 colors! Make sure you visit Create with Connie & Mary to view the design team’s submissions.