Today is an EXCITING DAY on Create with Connie and Mary! Not only do we have a FABULOUS color challenge for you, we are announcing another SURPRISE and……BLOG CANDY! WOO HOOO!!!! The Create with Connie and Mary Summer Edition Preview Period is quickly coming to an end and with it the Early Bird special. So head over to Create with Connie and Mary, check out the surprise, leave a comment to be entered to win BLOG CANDY … oh and don’t forget to join our challenge! We LOVE when you participate!
I knew I wanted to use the new “Touch of Kindness” stamp set now available to all of you in the new “Summer Mini Catalog”. I also wanted to try my new punches. The “Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch” is awesome. These new punches can create 3 coordinated punch images. You can use them alone or layered. For my card I chose to move the lever to the third position and create a flower:
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
- Inks: StazOn Black, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker
- Tools: Blender Pen, Scallop Duo Die, Top Note Die, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Spritzer Tool
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- Stamp Set: Touch of Kindness
- DSP: Neutrals Patterns Paper Pack