Happy Thursday blog readers. Today I have for you a photo of a cake inspiration for the Create with Connie & Mary weekly challenge:
Snowflakes, snowflakes everywhere! I love snowflakes and I so love all the dies that Stampin’ Up! carries in their Idea Book & Catalog and also in the new Holiday Mini Catalog. Such a variety of snowflakes are available. I used the new “Northern Frost Decorative Strip Die” for the snowflakes on my card below:
Do you like the way I created the white-on-white snowflakes? This card is simple to create. All you need are a few circle punches and a few snowflakes, add some bling by using the “Rhinestone Jewels” to adorn your snowflakes and complete the card by adding a single sentiment and a bow! I even snuck a rhinestone in the “O” of the word holiday!
- Cardstock: Bashful Blue & Whisper White
- Tools: Big Shot, Northern Frost Decorative Strip Die, Corner Rounder Punch, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch
- Stamps: Holiday Happiness Stamp Set
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Satin Ribbon
We would love to see your creation for today’s challenge. Won’t you join us?
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/