Welcome to a new month and also welcome in joining us at Create with Connie & Mary today, for a sketch challenge. The sketch below is this week’s inspiration……won’t you join us?
I knew in my head right from the start that I wanted to use the “Snowflake Die” and my “Big Shot” to create this card. Well….when don’t I use my “Big Shot”? If you don’t have one yet, you don’t know what you are missing!
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Bravo Burgundy, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
- Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polks Dots Impressions Folder, Circle Die, Snowflake Die, Northern Frost Die, Decorative Label Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp Set: Tags Til Christmas
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon
TIP: Don’t have a scallop circle to layer your circle on? Do what I did, create your own by using your “1” Circle Punch” and cutting out a bunch of circles. Adhere them around your circle and you have a completed scallop circle!
Thanks for stopping by today and show me what you can come up with using the provided sketch!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/