Hello there Stampers! For those of you subscribed to the Create with Connie & Mary Summer Collections Subscription, isn’t everything you’ve seen so far spectacular? And for those of you that are still not signed up, you can join in anytime without missing a thing.
So here is the sketch challenge for this week’s design team and subscribers:
And my card:
I am just totally in love of all the coordinating mosaic stuff we have in the Stampin’ Up! catalog this year. How easy to create a card when you have mosaic paper, mosaic stamps and a mosaic punch!
Here are all of the supplies I used on my card:
- Cardstock: Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana
- Inks: Early Espresso
- DSP: Quatrafancy
- Stamps: Happy Day, Mosaic Madness
- Accessories: Candy Dots
- Tools: Finishing Touches Edgelits, Chalk Talk Framelits, Wide Oval Punch, 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, Big Shot Machine, Stampin’ Dimsionals
NEW this session – MORE projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps!
• Summer Collection runs June 23 through July 20
• Features 2013-14 Catalog Products – good ALL YEAR LONG!
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!