Happy weekend everyone! Today we continue on with our first week of Card “Create”tions Subscription at Create with Connie & Mary. If you missed it, you can still subscribe and get caught up on a FULL week of cards only by our designers!
On Saturday’s for the next 3 weeks, we will be showing you favor’s created with the stamp set that we featured during the subscription. This week I used the “Cycle Celebrations” stamp set. For my favor I decided to embellish a little note pad that could be included with a gift basket of some sorts:
I used a small mini notepad I purchased from an office supply store and decorated it:
The band with the sentiment you see above actually slides off so that you can open the front cover:
I even added a piece of Designer Paper at the very top of the note pad:
And here is a close-up of the stamped panel on the front cover:
Here are the supplies I used:
- Cardstock: So Saffron, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Whisper White
- DSP: Subtles Paper Stack
- Inks: Pool Party, Chocolate Chip
- Stamps: Cycle Celebrations
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, 3/8″ Stretch Ruffle Trim
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Deco Labels Dies, Sticky Strip, Punch Pack
- Misc: Mini Note Pad
Thanks for stopping by to visit!