Only a few more days before the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog debuts and what a great time for our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary! I’m sure Connie & Mary are diligently working on a schedule for us for a new subscription edition coming soon also!
blog or you may be starting with me. In either case, I will direct you
to the next blog at the end of my post. Our theme today for our blog hop is using Vellum & some new products that will be debuting on June 2nd:
- Best Thoughts Stamp Set
- Cherry On Top Designer Paper Stack
- Cucumber Crush 1″ Dotted Lace Trim
- Cucumber Crush Ink
- Cucumber Crush Stampin’ Write Maker
- Watermelon Wonder 1″ Dotted Lace Trim
- Watermelon Wonder Stampin’ Write Maker
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″. Score in the center at 5-1/2″ and fold.
- Designer Paper 3-3/4″ x 5″. Glue to card base.
- Vellum Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Stamp the flower image using VersaMark Ink and sprinkle with White Embossing Powder. Set with Heat Tool. Turn over on the back side and color with the Stampin’ Write Markers.
- Add glue using the Two-Way Pen on all 4 edges and press in place on the card base.
- Cut a piece of ribbon in both colors measuring 4-1/4″ long and glue to the vellum using Sticky Strip. Glue the Cucumber Crush Ribbon first about 1/2″ from the bottom. Glue the Watermelon Wonder Ribbon layered about 1/4″ higher at the top.
- Add White Baker’s Twine at the very top of the ribbons by winding it around the card front 3 times. Tie into a bow.
- Stamp the sentiment using Cucumber Crush Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut out with the Chalk Talk Framelits Dies and glue to the ribbon, tucked under the Baker’s Twine.
- Stamp the butterfly image on Vellum Cardstock and hand-cut. Color on the reverse side using the Cucumber Crush Stampin’ Write Marker. Glue in place over the flower using Glue Dots.
Your next stop on our blog hop for today is Deb Currier who I know will have a fabulous project! Make sure you complete the whole tour so you can visit each of my teammates!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!