Once the cardstock is cut, scored and folded, this is what it looks like from the side-view:
All of the layers I added are stamped with the new Floral Wings, Another Thank You and You’ve Got This stamp sets:
- Card Base: Delightful Dijon Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Using your Paper Cutter, cut the two cut lines first as indicated on pattern. Follow by scoring where the dotted lines are indicated. Fold on all score lines.When you fold the 1″ & 2″ lines, you fold in opposite directions to form the step.
- Layer #2 Main Panel: Whisper White Cardstock 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Stamp the large background image using Blushing Bride Ink. Stamp the “Thank You” in the bottom left-hand corner using Calypso Coral Ink. Glue to card base.
- Layer #2 Side Panels: (2) Whisper White Cardstocks 3/4″ x 4-1/4″. Stamp the vine image using Mint Macaron Ink. Add the flowers by stamping with Calypso Coral Ink. Glue to card base.
- Butterfly: Stamp the butterfly using Mint Macaron Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut using the Bold Butterfly Framelits Die. Stamp the flowers using Calypso Coral Ink and the leaves using Blushing Bride Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ribbon: Glue a strip of Calypso Coral Seam Binding Ribbon to the front of the card. Glue a strip of Gold Sequin Trim over the ribbon using Glue Dots.
- That’s it! Your card is complete!
You are going to have so much inspiration to look at using this card fold. Make sure you go through the whole hop! Your next stop is our talented teammate Deb Currier!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!