I had a fantastic time coming up with a Halloween card for this week’s project for our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary! You’ll be able to see some of the stamp sets you see today in our Mini Session for September coming soon. Visit Create with Connie & Mary to sign up as you won’t want to miss it! Here’s a Sneak Peek of what’s to come:
- Sweet Hauntings
- Cheer All Year
- Howl-o-ween Treats
- Haunt Ya Later
- Lighthearted Leaves
- BONUS: Acorny Thank You
This is my Halloween card for our blog hop this week:
I made an extra long card for my project this week. I love the owl image from the Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set so much I wanted to stretch the card by adding 4 of him in different ink colors. So fun too that every image in this stamp set has a coordinating framelits die to cut it out! This is the stamp set I’ll be featuring in our September Mini Session also. I’ve got a great project during the session to show you, you won’t want to miss it!
Also included in the Boo To You Framelits Dies is the word BOO. I cut mine three times and layered it. How neat! Here are the steps to creating this card:
- Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 6″. Score in the center of the 6″ side at 3″ and fold.
- Layer #2: Happy Haunting Designer Paper 8-1/4″ x 2-3/4″. Glue to card base.
- Owls: Stamp 4 owls using Tangelo Twist, Memento Black, Rich Razzleberry & Chocolate Chip Inks on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Cut out using the Boo To You Framelits Dies and glue all of them on the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I placed them so they resembled holding hands and one of them is upside-down.
- Witches Hats: Stamp three hats using Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Cut them out using the Boo To You Framelits Dies and glue them in place using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Cut the BOO three times using the Boo To You Framelits Dies and Black Glimmer, Tangelo Twist and Very Vanilla Cardstocks. Layer and glue all 3 together and glue to card front.
- Stamp Set: Howl-o-ween Treats
- Inks: Tangelo Twist, Memento Black, Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Tangelo Twist
- DSP: Happy Haunting
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Boo To You Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Now it’s time to move on to my fabulous teammates blog Deb Currier! Be sure to take the whole tour as you’ll love all of our Halloween projects!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!