We have a sketch challenge today at Create with Connie & Mary and I decided to go Christmas. What better way to get your Christmas cards done early!
Here is the sketch:
WOW! Do you see all the coordinating stuff you can purchase? The mitten stamps, the mitten punch, the knitting stitch wheel, the designer paper, the twine…….how can you go wrong!
Here’s a list of what I used:
- Designer Paper: Candlelight Christmas
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
- Stamps: Nicely Knit Wheel, Make A Mitten, Greetings of the Season
- Tools: Corner Rounder Punch, Build A Mitten Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
- Inks: Real Red
- Accessories: Bakers Twine
Create with Connie & Mary is already gearing up for our new Holiday Mini 2012 Subscription. We are in the Early Bird Pricing…don’t miss out and sign up! I am again one of their designers and we have a great line-up of projects for you!