Oh how I enjoyed using my new goodies with the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week! Take a peek at the colors we were to use this week:
This weeks card:
I am so enjoying the new Core’dinations Cardstock. It comes in 3 colors: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Gumball Green, which you see in my card. Notice the embossing in the center? Easily completed by running the Holiday Frame Textured Impressions Folder through the Big Shot Machine and sanding the embossing with the Stampin’ Sanding System.
And what about those leaves? I love all of the leaf images included in the new Wonderfall Stamp Set available in the new Holiday Mini Catalog. And we even carry the matching die called Autumn Accents.
What a perfect Autumn card!
- Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Core’dinations in Gumball Green
- Inks: Midnight Muse, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green
- Accessories: 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- Tools: Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Big Shot Machine, Corner Rounder Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Autumn Accents Die, Holiday Frame Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin’ Sanding System
- Stamps: Wonderfall, Day of Gratitude
Don’t by shy…..come play with us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!