One of the cardstock colors I have the most difficulties with is “Basic Gray”, why would I, because it really is just a lighter version of black, right? The color challenge this week at Create with Connie & Mary is shown below:
I’m still not too sure about my card. The gray is so subtle and it just seems to make the Pumpkin Pie and Real Red jump right out at you! Did you feel it too? I love the embossed image on my Basic Gray Cardstock piece and I used some new goodies, can you spot them?
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie
- Inks: Whisper White Craft, Pumpkin Pie
- Tools: Modern Label Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, Designer Label Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Oval Accents Die, Heat Tool, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, White Embossing Powder
- Stamps: Layered Labels, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Betsy’s Blossoms