We Are Casing Connie Babbert!
Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! It’s our last hoorah with our casing the designer themes. It has been so much fun picking a project from each one of us and copying the colors and layout. This week we are casing Connie Babbert and this is the card I chose:
I love the layout and it was so easy to replicate with the Autumn Leaves Bundle and I added one solo butterfly from the Enchanted Butterfly stamp set:
When I stamped my large leaves, I stamped them twice with Crushed Curry Ink so one appears lighter without reinking. I also used the Distressed Tile Embossing Folder for the background layer:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Autumn Leaves, Enchanted Butterfly
- Inks: Crushed Curry, Shaded Spruce, Boho Blue, Soft Sea Foam
- Cardstock: Basic White, Boho Blue, Soft Sea Foam
- Designer Paper: 2023-2025 In Color
- Tools & Accessories: Autumn Leaves Dies, Distressed Tile Embossing Folder, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Paper Snips
- Card Base: Boho Blue Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer 2: Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Emboss with the Distressed Tile Embossing Folder. Glue to card base.
- Layer 3: In Color Designer Paper 4″ x 2″. Glue to card front about 1-1/2″ from the top.
- Large Leaves: Stamp (2) leaves on Basic White Cardstock without reinking using Crushed Curry Ink. Cut with the dies and glue to card front flat.
- Small Leaves: Stamp (2) small leaves on Basic White Cardstock with Shaded Spruce Ink. Cut with the die and glue tucked under the large leaves at each end.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock 3″ x 5/8″ with Soft Sea Foam Ink. Cut both ends with Paper Snips into a banner shape. Glue to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Butterfly: Stamp the butterfly on Boho Blue Cardstock with Boho Blue Ink. Cut with Paper Snips and glue above the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.