I received this wonderful, elegant card in the mail from Cathy Autrey a few days ago. (Hi Cathy!) Cathy and I found each other through email a few years ago. She is also a demo from Maine. I remember asking her for start-up advice when I first signed up to be a demo and here I am almost 3 years later! We finally were able to meet in person about a month ago when we both attended Jeannine Tarrio’s downline playdate.
Look at the new goodies Cathy used on this card:
Remember those doily’s your mom or grandmother used to crochet? That’s what this stamp set called Delicate Doilies reminds me of. This stamp set will be available July 1st:
Cathy even stamped some extra doilies and cut them out with the Jewelry Tag Punch…how cute!
- Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
- Inks: Basic Gray, Whisper White Kraft, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose
- Tools: Jewelry Tag Punch, White Embossing Powder
- Stamp Sets: Delicate Doilies, Tiny Tags
- Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon