Good Monday morning everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. It was quite windy and cold here but the snow is almost all gone. I’m so ready for spring!
We have a “Bonus Project” day at Create with Connie & Mary today. Mary has done up a cute FREE “Bonus” Project Sheet using the Baby Boutique Stamp Set. This is another great idea of what our subscription to the Card “Create”tions for All Occasions Edition is all about. She used the sketch below for one of her 4 cards and is also offering Blog Candy on her site StamperCamper’s Corner. Make sure you visit to sign up.
We, the Design Team, have also used the sketch below to show you some more ideas using stamp sets in the catalog:
And this is my card:
I used not one, not two, not three…but four stamp sets from the catalog to complete this card. The butterfly is from Summer Solstice, the branch image from Fabulous Florets, the sentiment from Take Care and the splotches from French Foliage. How’s that for a line-up?
I hope the French Foliage stamp set is a set that will carry into the new catalog because the “splotch” stamp image is one of my favorites and you can tell just by looking at my stamp how much I’ve used it. It just finishes off a card so well!
Make sure you visit Create with Connie & Mary today to see some more ideas and samples and to download Mary’s “bonus project”! It’s not too late to join in on the fun also. Where else can you find Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards with 18 stamp sets featured for $19.95!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamp Sets: French Foliage, Take Care, Summer Solstice, Fabulous Florets
- Inks: Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi
- Cardstock: Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Designer Frames Textured Impressions Folder, Ovals Framelits Dies, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies, Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Paper Snips
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- DSP: Neutrals Paper Stack
Thanks for stopping by to visit!