I am going to be at Scraps tonight with a monthly “Card Class”. I didn’t post the class previously to let you know because days after the sign-up period, the class was at over-full capacity.
These are the two cards the girls will be creating:
Supplies used Card #1:
- Stamp Set: Wicked Cool
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi
- Punches: Ribbon Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch
- Inks: River Rock, Basic Black, Stampin’ Write Markers
- Accessories: Brads
- Tools: Big Shot, Circle Die
I thought I would have the girls create one Halloween and one Thanksgiving card since both holidays are just around the corner. One tends to forget about Thanksgiving and it is one of my favorite months because my birthday is around Thanksgiving! I’ve even HAD my birthday on Thanksgiving Day a few times in the rotation……..so I’ve been called a Turkey!
Supplies used Card #2:
- Stamp Set: Day of Gratitude
- Inks: More Mustard, Old Olive, Dusty Durango
- Punches: Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch
- Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Dusty Durango
Thanks to everyone that attended my class. I enjoy my time with you and thanks to Scraps for having me!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/