Good morning stampers! It’s fall in full swing here in Maine and it’s also apple picking season! I thought I would try my hand at creating a dipped apple for you today. Here’s my project:
The apple was made using the “Ovals Collection Framelits Dies”. I use “Real Red Cardstock” and sponged all the edges using a “Sponge Dauber” and “Real Red Ink”. I then used a piece of scrap paper that I cut by hand in a wavy fashion and layed it on the top of my apples. I then used a “VersaMark Ink Pad” and ink up the whole bottom of the apple by pouncing my ink pad. Sprinkle “Early Espresso Embossing Powder” and set with a “Heat Tool”:
You can see the shinyness of the embossing powder in the photo above. I added a white squiggly line using a “White Signo Gel Pen”. The leaves are from the “Bird Punch” and the sentiment is from the “Sweets for the Sweet” stamp set cut with the “Small Oval Punch”.
I glued a Popsicle stick to the back of the card using “Sticky Strip” and added a few leaves from the “Bird Punch” and finished off my project with a small ribbon bow!
- Cardstock: Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
- Inks: VersaMark, White Signo Gel Pen, Real Red
- Tools: Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits Dies, Bird Punch, Small Oval Punch, Sticky Strip, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Mini Glue Dots, Sponge Daubers
- Accessories: Real Red 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- Stamps: Sweets for the Sweet
How would you like to learn how to create lots and lots of projects by having lots and lots of tutorials to draw from? And how would you like to be able to print off some free tutorials from last week’s Preview Week at Create with Connie & Mary? Click HERE to learn more about our Winter Collections Subscription!