You will not believe how I made these pansies…………with the “Butterfly Punch” of all things!
This is a close-up of the card I created with these home-made pansies!
- Cut out 2 butterfly punch shapes for each flower you want to add to your card, out of white “Glossy Cardstock”.
- Using a spray bottle filled with water, spritz each shape until totally saturated.
- Now you will need 2 items…..”Ink Refills” and “Aqua Painters”. I also used an artist palette to hold my drops of ink. Dip your aqua painter into your first ink refill color. Gently touch the water on your punch shape with the tip of your aqua painter to the outside edges and the ink should blend right into the water. Using your second color, do the same but add it more towards the center. Both colors will eventually float on their own to create the interesting pansy colored pattern. If not, you can spritz again to “wet” your color.
- Let dry.
- Stack 2 butterfly punch shapes on top of each other, one horizontal and one vertical and attach with a brad.
- Using a “Stampin’ Write Marker”, add little squiggly lines for the centers.
Have fun trying these. Experiment with different ink colors!