Look at this cute little bunny………..and it’s all done with punches!
My cardstock background is Bravo Burgundy. I used a retired DSP in pink for a decorative look. You can substitute with Pretty In Pink or any other patterned paper. I first added a strip of DSP that I used my Scallop Edge Border Punch on one side. I punched a flower from the Boho Blossoms punch and added a Flower Designer Brad in the center. I used my Mat Pack & Paper Piercer to decorate the lower right hand corner of the card.
The bunny rabbit is created using the following punches:
- Large Oval Punch-2 for the feet and 2 for the ears
- Small Oval Punch-2 for the inside of the ears
- 1 3/4″ Circle Punch-1 for the body
- Ornament Punch-1 for the head
- 1/2″ Circle Punch-2 for the feet, 1 for the mouth and 2 for the nose
- Heart to Heart Punch-1 for the nose
- 1/4″ hand-held punch-6 for the feet and 2 for the eyes
Once you adhere the completed bunny to your card, stamp the Easter sentiment from Well Scripted with White craft ink.
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator