Create all the flowers you want in all the colors you love! The “Build a Blossom” stamp set allows you to create layers and layers of petals and the “Blossom Petals Punch” cuts them all out for you……….no hand-snipping!
Are you drooling yet? You’ll have to wait until January 4th to order this coordinating set, but get out your wish list and start adding to it today!
Notice the frame around my background layer? That is also a new item “Framed Tulips Impressions Folder”. What a quick and easy way to add a frame around your creation!
Last but not least, are you admiring the “Sweet Stitches Fabric Designer Brad? The brads come in a package of 24-6 designs and they are so sweet!
- Stamp Sets: Build a Blossom (wood mount #121923, clear mount #121994), Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370)
- Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Peach Parfait, Wild Wasabi
- Tools: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Impressions Folder (#121809), Blossom Petals Punch (#121808), Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch
- Accessories: Sweet Stitches Fabric Designer Brads (#121880)
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/