I totally fell in love with Stampin’ Up! Brandi’s card last week when viewing the video. I wanted to create one of these cards so badly and the Fresh Fruit stamp set is perfect for this card fold. First you should watch Brandi’s video to understand how this card works:
And here’s my card using the same stamp set:
Remember that the top tab is made to pull on so the inside
portion pulls up and it “colors” the images as you pull up:
And this is what the pull out portion and card holder
looks like when separated from each other:
Now how COOL is that!
I hope you’ll give this a try and here are all of the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used for my card today:
- Stamp Set: Fresh Fruit
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Sweet Sugarplum, Blushing Bride, Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizzazz
- Designer Paper: Fruit Stand
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Kraft Cardstock, Window Sheets
- Tools: Tags & Labels Framelits Dies, Stapler, Foam Adhesive Strips
- Accessories: Paper Pumpkin Twine
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!