Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Bountiful Blessings and look how pretty the pumpkins and gourds are on the layer of Gilded Autumn Designer Paper. They are all gold-embossed and just oh!
You can see how pretty and shiny they are in these two photos below and
so is the hoop from the Gold Hoop Embellishments and the Gold Gems too!
- Card Base: Blushing Bride Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the Ornate Layers Dies and glued to card base.
- Layer #3: Gilded Autumn Designer Paper 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″. Glue to card front.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the Ornate Thanks stamp set using Cajun Craze Ink on a Whisper White Cardstock strip measuring 4-1/2″ x 3/4″. Cut both ends using the Banners Pick A Punch. Add two Stampin’ Dimensionals to the right side only and glue the banner in place on the designer paper layer.
- Branches: Using the branch die from Nature’s Thoughts Dies, cut (3) and tuck one under the sentiment in the lower right and two above the sentiment at the top left.
- Embellish: Glue a Gold Hoop Embellishment by tucking the sentiment as shown and gluing with Mini Glue Dots. Arrange some of the branches over the hoop. Add a few Gilded Gems to the background.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: