I will be so sad to see the Blackberry Bliss In-Color retiring from our products and that’s what we are featuring today for our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Here’s my pretty card featuring this color:
I let the Bohemian Designer Paper do most of the work for me and then added the 3-step flower image and hand-cut from the Picture Perfect stamp set. Once that was done, all I had to do was add the sentiment and White Perfect Accents in the background:
- Card Base: Blackberry Bliss Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score in the center at 5-1/2″ and fold.
- Layer #2: :Whisper White Cardstock 4″ x 5-1/4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Designer Paper 3-3/4″ x 5″. Cut at an angle in the center. Remove 1/4″ from each angled side to create a space in the center that measures 1/2″ when you glue to two pieces in place. Glue each piece in place using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment in the space between the designer paper layers using Blackberry Bliss Ink.
- Flower & Leaves: Stamp the flower and leaves using Blushing Bride, Blackberry Bliss, and Pear Pizzazz Inks. Hand-cut and glue the flower in place using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Tuck the leaves under the flower.
- Bling: Add White Perfect Accents in the background.
Now you can follow the hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates, Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics: