I just love creating “black & white” cards and projects and that’s what we are all doing today for the Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary!
I’ve added quite a few layers and elements for today’s card. I’ve combined cardstock, designer paper, vellum, die-cuts and punched shapes:
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″ and fold.
- Layer #2: Pick A Pattern Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Vellum Cardstock 4″ x 3″. Glue to card front at an angle.
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock 4″ x 3″. Stamp the no. 1 image using Basic Black Ink at the top right. Glue to card front as shown in the photo.
- Elements: Stamp the two badge images from Badges & Banners stamp set on Whisper White Cardstock using Basic Black Ink and cut out using the Best Badge Punch. Glue the striped one flat to card front. Glue to sentiment badge using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Cut the two branches from the Flourish Thinlits Dies and Whisper White Cardstock and glue tucked under the badge. Color the dotted branch with Clear Wink Of Stella.
- Stamps: Badges & Banners
- Inks: Basic Black
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Vellum
- DSP: Pick A Pattern
- Tools: Clear Wink Of Stella, Best Badge Punch, Flourish Thinlits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: