Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. This hop is all about birthday’s so I used the Broadway Birthday stamp set, Broadway Lights Framelits Dies and the Broadway Bound Designer Paper:
I have to be honest and say that I had to whip up this card rather quickly as I just arrived back from our Stampin’ Up! incentive trip to Alaska and Seattle this week. Dave and I extended our trip and I just realized that I hadn’t created a project for today…phew…just in the nick of time!
The gold foil sheet I used for the “wish” is so pretty against the Soft Seafoam Cardstock. I popped it up with half-pieces of Mini Dimensionals for height and then added the two sentiments and a birthday hat:
Here are my measurements for my layers:
- Card Base: Soft Seafoam Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 5-1/2″ and fold.
- Layer #2: Broadway Bound Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 1″. Glue to the left-hand side of the card base.
- Wish: Cut the wish die-cut using one of the gold foil sheets in the designer paper pack and glue in place using half-pieces of Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Stamp the sentiment above the die-cut using Lovely Lipstick Ink. Stamp the confetti image around the di-cut using Soft Seafoam Ink.
- Punched sentiment: Stamp the small sentiment using Lovely Lipstick Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut out using the Classic Label Punch. Glue below the die-cut wish using Mini Dimenisonals.
- Die-cut hat: Stamp the using Lovely Lipstick Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and cut out with the die. Glue in place using Mini Dimensionals.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: