If you would like to create a card just like this one, here are the steps:
- Card Base: Wild Wasabi Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 11″. Score in the center at 5-1/2″ and fold. Use the Project Life Corner Punch to round all 4 corners.
- Layer #2: Basic Black 4″ x 5-1/4″. Round all 4 corners with the punch and glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 3-3/4″ x 5″. Round all 4 corners with the punch. Stamp the image from Daydream Medallions using Pink Pirouette Ink. Stamp the sentiment from the Big Day stamp set at the top using Memento Black Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the cake image using Memento Black Ink and color the image using Wild Wasabi and Pink Pirouette Ink Pads and a Blender Pen. Cut out using the 2″ Circle Punch. Glue to the center of the medallion image using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut circles using the 1″, 3/4″ and 1/2″ Circle Punches with Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette and Basic Black Cardstocks. Glue to card front as shown in the photo.
- Add Rhinestone Jewels to the background mixed in with the circles.
Deb Currier is next in line with another creative project. Make sure you visit her blog along with all my teammates to view their beautiful projects!
A reminder that we are now into our new subscription at Create with Connie & Mary. I am once again one of the designers so make sure you visit and sign up for our new subscription! Make sure you visit tomorrow as Deb will be first in line for our Preview Week. She will have her Preview Project and Blog Candy!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!