The Beauty Of The Earth Suite Collection was a must-have for me when our Annual Catalog went live. My first love is always butterflies and close behind is leaves & trees so I fell in love with this suite of products. The Beauty of the Earth Suite Collection includes:
- Beauty of Friendship Stamp Set (10% off)
- Beautiful Trees Dies (10% off)
- Bark 3D Embossing Folder
- Beauty of the Earth 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
Isn’t it beautiful? I used it as a One Sheet Wonder to create 8 cards. I love that I was able to cut it right down the middle at 6″ across the white area in the center. By doing so, I was able to create eight slimline cards:
All eight of my cards are identical except for switching out the cardstock and ink colors. These cards were so quick to whip up because the measurements were all the same. Here are close-ups of each color:
- Start out by cutting the designer paper in the center along the white area at 6″. Cut the two 12″ x 6″ pieces four times at 3″. You should end up with 8 pieces that measure 6″ x 3″.
- Card Base: 8″ x 7″. Score at 4″ on the 8″ side.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 6-1/4″ x 3-1/4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Beauty Of The Earth Designer Paper 6″ x 3″. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #4: Coordinating Cardstock color to card base 3″ x 1/2″. Glue to designer paper about 1-3/4″ from the bottom.
- Layer #5: Basic White Cardstock 3″ x 1″. Stamp the sentiment with coordinating ink to the card base and to the right.
- Tree: Using the Beautiful Trees Dies, cut (1) tree with coordinating Cardstock to card base and glue to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bird: Using the Beautiful Trees Dies, cut (1) bird with Basic White Cardstock and glue to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.