It’s Sunday, phew….thank you Sunday for coming to my rescue! I have been straight out for the past two weeks and this is my first day off. I will be playing catch-up today. I’m starting to panic a little because I always have at least 1-2 weeks of cards made up in advance and the one I am showing you today is my last one…..YIKES!
I usually post videos for you on Sunday but I am well into the half-way point of my Online Techniques Class and those videos have taken precedence over anything else right now. That’s what I’m working on today as my subscribers expect a video tomorrow morning for their online class.
So my card for today uses the Balloon Celebration and Enjoy The Little Things stamp sets:
I used lots and lots of scrap pieces of cardstock to cut out multi-colored layers of balloons. I stamped on some of the balloons and I left others un-stamped:
- Stamps: Balloon Celebration, Enjoy The Little Things
- Inks: Rose Red and coordinating balloon colors
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red and lots of different colored scraps
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools: Project Life Corner Punch, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!