These are my two projects for the month of April and the kit called You Are My Anchor:
Here is a listing of my layers:
- Card Base: Island Indigo Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 5-1/2″ and fold.
- Layer #2: Calyso Coral Cardstock 5″ x 3-1/2″. Glue to card front, centered.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″. Stamp the helm image repeatedly to create a background using Calypso Coral Ink. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Using the Island Indigo card base that is included in the kit, cut to measure 3″ x 3″. Use a 1/4″ Handheld Punch to punch two small holes in two opposing corners. Run the twine through the holes and glue to the back of the cardstock. Glue in place as shown in the photo using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #4: Using the rectangular die-cut that came with the kit, Glue the lighthouse die-cut to the center using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Stamp the birds image above the lighthouse using Island Indigo Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on the small banner using Island Indigo Ink and glue to the front of the lighthouse.
- Hearts: Add a few die-cut gold hearts in the background of the center layer:
My coordinating 3D Project is this cute box:
The box bottom pulls out and what do you put inside?
Life Savers of course!
Here are the details:
- Cut one of the island indigo card bases to measure 3-1/2″ x 3″. Score 1/2″ on all four sides and snip on the score line to create a tab in all four corners. Fold on all score line, add glue to the backside of each tab and glue to the inside to form the sides for the box.
- For the sleeve of the box, cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to measure 5-5/8″ x 2-1/2″. Score at 3/8″, 2-1/2″, 3″ and 5-1/2″. Score on all score lines and glue the small tab on the end overlapped to form the sleeve of the box. Add a small piece from the Island Indigo card base to measure 2″ x 1-5/8″ and glue to the top. Cut a piece from the Calypso Coral card base to measure 2-1/2″ x 3/4″ and glue centered to the top of the box. Slide the sleeve over the box bottom.
- Twine & Tag: Stamp the small round tag with a starfish and sentiment and insert the twine into the hole. Wrap twine around the whole box and tie into a bow. Make sure it’s loose enough to slide off.
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store