Are you ready for some #sharesunshine ? A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop is in full swing today with our team. The purpose of our June Paper Pumpkin Kit was to re-purpose the kit box and #sharesunshine . You can watch this video to see what it’s all about:
Today I have two alternative cards that you can copy and insert
inside your box when you mail it. Take a peek:
I decided to stick with the sunshine theme by adding some sunshine to both cards. For the first card,
I stamped the sun image repeatedly to create a background and added a few layers:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Basic Black Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Daffodil Delight Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Stamp the sun image repeatedly using black ink that came with the kit. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Cut a black dotted strip layer from the stick sheets in half and glue one to each end of the card front about 2″ from the bottom. (the open space will be covered with the sentiment layer).
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on the label shape that came with the kit and glue in place over the dotted layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add some of the sequins to the background
Card #2: I used all layers from the kit but added a small sliver of Poppy Parade
Cardstock for a small banner to give the card some pop of color:
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Cut the card base from the kit to measure 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Using the sticker shapes from the kit, cut two of them into triangles and glue to each end of the card front.
- Sun: Glue the sun die-cut in place using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Banners: Glue two white banners that came with the kit tucked under the sun on each side and lined up horizontally.
- Banner: Cut a piece of Poppy Parade Cardstock to measure 1/2″ x 3-1/2″. Stamp the sentiment with the black Ink. Cut both ends into a banner shape. Glue over the sun using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add sequins to the background.
You can now visit all of my teammates to see what they are going to wow you with. You are currently visiting Debbie Henderson so click on the name below mine!
You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin two ways. Visit my Paper Pumpkin Store
to subscribe and pay monthly by clicking here:
or you can purchase our Pre-Paid Subscriptions here:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack – up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team