- Christmas Quilt Stamp Set
- Quilted Christmas Designer Paper
- Stitched Felt Embellishments
- Quilted Christmas 1/4″ Ribbon
- Quilt Top Embossing Folder
If you take a peek at the photo below, you’ll see how beautiful the Quilt Top Embossing Folder is:
- Card Base: Real Red Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″. Emboss the whole front of the cardstock using the Quilt Top Embossing Folder. Fold on score line.
- Layer #2: Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 1-1/2″. Glue to the very bottom of the card front.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 1-1/4″. Stamp the sentiment about 1″ from the right side using Garden Green Ink. Glue above the designer paper.
- Ribbon: Add a piece of the ribbon where the two layers meet using Tear & Tape.
- Embellish: Glue a star from the Stitched Felt Embellishments. This is best glued in place using Tombow Multipurpose Glue. I placed the flat side of a punch for weight for a few minutes while the glued dried.